Crested Butte Lodging & Property Management is one of the largest property management companies in the Gunnison Valley managing eight homeowner’s associations and approximately 150 rental properties.
We’re staffed, equipped and ready to manage your HOA with:
- 2 Colorado State Licensed Community Association Managers (CAMs).
- 4 Certified Pool Operators (CPOs).
- Experienced staff available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. 80% of our employees have been with the company for 7 years or more.
- Roof shoveling and repairs.
- In-house Plowing.
- In-house Maintenance (highly experienced in electrical and plumbing as well as the basic everyday issues).
- In-house Housekeeping (in-house carpet cleaning equipment).
- In-house Accounting.
- Experience in Declarations, Bylaws, and Rules & Regulation updating per Local, State, and Federal laws.
- Experience in foreclosure procedures and HOA protection.
- Experience in developing long-term capital repair/improvement plans.
With approximately 30 year-round employees and 20 seasonal employees, we can accommodate virtually all of your needs. We work hard to acquire and retain exceptional employees as is evidenced through the quality of the services that we provide. We take pride in knowing that your home and HOA are safe in the hands of all of our employees.
CBL will completely care for your investment fiscally and physically. Our administrative staff alone has over 70 years of combined property management experience and can handle all of your HOA property management needs. CBL has 2 Colorado State Licensed Community Association Managers – in the last 12 months we have assisted HOA Board Members with: changing their outdated Declarations, By-Laws, and Rules and Regulations. We have also assisted Board Members in Reserve Studies and developing their long term capital plans. At CBL we pride ourselves on the high quality service we deliver.
If your Home Owners Association is considering a new property management company or is discontented with your current level of service, give us a call and one of our property managers will speak confidentially regarding your concerns. We’d be delighted to develop an HOA management proposal specifically tailored to your HOA or even to just simply offer advice.
Telephone and on site consultations are free.