SKI & RIDE SCHOOL GROUP/PRIVATE LESSONS
- This winter we will offer group and private children’s lessons with adjustments to emphasize safety for guests and employees. Full- and partial-day offerings will vary by resort.
- All ski and ride school classes will have a maximum class size of six. Specifically for 5- and 6-year-olds, the maximum class size will be four.
- Because 3- and 4-year-olds often spend a good portion of their lesson indoors, we will offer this age group one-on-one, one-hour private lessons. This age group is also welcome to join their family in a full- or half-day private lesson.
- Lessons must be purchased in advance and will include your mountain access reservation(s). A pass or lift ticket will be required for classes that require lift access. No walk-up, day-of lessons will be available.
- Face coverings will be required. All ski and ride school participants will be required to complete a pre-arrival self-health screening on the day of their lesson.
What are your enhanced safety protocols? How will you maintain physical distancing?
We will be limiting the class size of all of group and private lessons to six or fewer people. But given physical distancing will not always be possible during a lesson, such as during group lift rides and lunch time, all participants will be required to complete a pre-arrival self-health screening on the day of their lesson. Classes will be considered cohorts and will ride lifts together during the day with their instructor. For all lessons, participants will meet on snow, not indoors. Face coverings will be required.
Will health screenings be in effect, for both the guest and the instructor, prior to a lesson?
All of our employees will be required to undergo health screenings before they arrive at work, with employees undergoing official health screenings at the resort. Ski and ride school participants will be required to complete a pre-arrival self-health screening on the day of their lesson.
When will reservations be open for ski and ride school?
As the season approaches, we will have more information on the ski school reservation process at our resorts.
Do participants in ski school need to separately make a reservation to access the mountain?
A mountain access reservation is included with the purchase of a ski school lesson. Pass holders will not need to make a separate reservation. A lift ticket or eligible pass product will be required if the student will be riding a lift.
Will childcare be available?
We will not be offering childcare for guests at our resorts this winter season. We are focused primarily on our on-mountain operations and skiing programs.