Crested Butte’s vast trail network makes snowmobiling and ideal activity for riders of all skill sets. Whether you’re an adrenaline junkie or just want a scenic cruise through nature, snowmobiling gives you the flexibility to ride your way!
There are as many fantastic snowmobiling areas around Crested Butte as there are many tour operators ready to show you around. So take your pick, from beginner to seasoned “sled head,” technical trails to wide meadows. Crested Butte snowmobile options are almost limitless.
- Pricing for guided Crested Butte snowmobile tours starts at $94.
- Snowmobile rentals start at $169 a day with multi-day discounts available.
- Crested Butte has an almost overwhelming snowmobile trail network, but definitely check out Lake Irwin and Lost Lake.
- Kebler Pass Road alone is a great ride, but it also accesses big meadow play areas.
- Beginner and intermediate riders can’t go wrong at Irwin Lake where the scenery alone is worth the trip.
- Lost Lake is popular with advanced riders seeking single track and off-trail powder stashes.
- Find big, wide-open play areas on Kebler Pass and Splain Gulch
Guided Tours & Rentals
- Guided snowmobile tours in Crested Butte leave daily in the peak winter season. Pricing starts at $94 per rider. Tours last from three hours to all-day adventures.
- Several operators will meet you at trailheads with rental sleds. Pricing starts at $169 a day; inquire about availability.
Find out more information by visiting the Snowmobile Central Reservations website or by calling 970-349-2441.